Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stillness

I was happy
When I wandered without a direction
Until you gave me a map, with a course to follow
And now I am lost.

I was happy
When I sung my heart out, in discord
Until you gave me notes to follow
And now I've gone mute.

I was happy
When I ran through the garden, from tree to tree
Until you showed me the basket, to collect fruits
And now I can swing no more.

I was happy
When I knew not what is love, or hate
Until you showed me pleasure and attraction
And now I smile no more.

For the sake of a goal, the freedom is lost,
For achieving a dream, the sleep is lost,
For the sake of love, the innocence is lost
For the sake of tomorrow, today is lost.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its really true

For the sake of Tomorrow, Today is really really lost....