Sunday, January 30, 2005

some cAlviNish sTuff

Well,
Just to get SOME start I thought of posting from something thats my favorite! Quotes from CAlvin and Hobbes, I know there are a lot of these things around on the net, but what the hell! MOre of a reason why I shouldn't do the same....
So here I go!

  • Reality continues to ruin my life.
  • Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words
  • In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks..
  • This one's tricky. You have to use imaginary numbers, like eleventeen ...
  • I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information
  • I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
  • I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know.
Will put some more here when and if I get enthu to do so..
Vaibhav.

1 comment:

Vami said...

calvin is hilarious. I was reading this and imagining the little guy with his big mouth and spiky hair. keep them coming!