Sunday, January 30, 2005

The aviator

Well, so I happened to see this movie Aviator today... I actually did that for no reason, well if all things you do have to have a rason-tag, you can say I was pretty frustrated by the way things were going int he lab and it seemed a OK thing to catch some movie on a SUnday night..
ANyway, the point is I think its a decent enough movie to watch once dont know if it is all that 'Oscar worthy' stuff or not, but Dicaprico does a good job playing Howard Hughes although it becomes a bit painful in the middle with all his depression levels high and all..
1 thing I want to say, I think these schizophrenic guys are actually very smart, in fact a friend of mine, (whose mother is one) actually commented once so... I guess it takes a lot more imagination and memory to do so, which I think are integral parts of intelligience,,
Well, thats all from my side for the day, if anyone does stumble onto this site for some reason I cannot fathom(since noone knows about this blog yet) try to leave a comment..
Before I end, here's an advice from Mark Twain 'Its better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, rather than opening it and removing all doubt!'
Now you know why people think I am silent!
Vaibav.

1 comment:

Vami said...

I also saw this movie Vaibhav. I thought Leo DiCaprio did a really good job as Howard Hughes. I loved the ending but yes, the middle made the viewer feel depressed as well. Kinda like those timepiece movies....